GTBets, also known as “Game Time Bets” is a US facing sportsbook that has quickly became a popular choice for recreational bettors. You are probably here because you are wondering “Is GTbets.eu legit?” Can you trust them with your money? Do they payout? If you win will you get paid?
I’m here to tell you the answer to these questions is straight forward yes. GTBets is legit. I’ll explain why in my full GTBets.eu review but the short answer is that they have officially made it onto the Good Sportsbooks list.
Let’s get to it.
GT Bets – A Legit US Facing Sports Betting Site with Mobile Casino
- Official website: GTBets.eu
- USA Players (Yes, some states excluded)
- Launched in 2011
- Sportsbook, Casino and Horses
- Plenty of deposit options
- Licensed in Curacao
- Legit & Trusted? Yes
Bonuses and Current Promotions
- 100% deposit match up to $500
- Reload bonus offer from 5% to 50%
- Free points on your favorite teams
- 10% casino rebate weekly
- Casino “Game of the Month” gets double rewards points
- 15% cash back on horses
- “GameTime Rewards” system that gets you cash back or merchandise for your play
I wanted to take a second to talk about the free points on your favorite team promo.
Choose two teams from NFL, NBA, College NCAA football and basketball. Once you choose these teams you will not be allowed to change them for the entire season.
Get 1/2 Point Free on every game forthe entire season.
GTBets Scam Investigation? Any Legit Scam Complaints?
One of the first things we do when reviewing any sportsbook is search high and low for scam accusations. The good news is that GTBets has a very clean slate. As a matter of fact, when they first began they paid off the existing debts of around $40k of a defunct sportsbook (VIP sporbook). They made the players whole, even though it was not their debt.
The only things I could uncover were a few player complaints about not being able to cash out but it was because they did not understand the bonus rollover requirements. This happens everywhere. I can not find any legit claims of GTBets ripping anyone off.
They have an established history since 2011 and I am confident with adding them to my short list of safe sportsbooks.
USA Players? (Yes)
There are a handful of states that are excluded. Those include.
- Washington D.C
- New York
- Washington State
All other states are allowed to bet on GTbets.
GT Bets – Odds / Lines and Betting Markets
The site caters to a US audience primarily, and frankly they are best known as a NFL betting sportsbook. Here are the bet markets offered:
There are plenty of international betting options as well, including LIGAA, Euroleague, France, Germany, Italy and Aussie Rules football.
You can bet:
- Live Betting (In-Game
- Straight, Parlay, Teaser and If Bets
- Prop bets
Odds seem competitive with market leaders Bovada and Betonline. One drawback is that lines do come out later than some of the other books, if that is your thing you should probably be betting at Bookmaker who have the super early lines for most markets.
Banking: Deposits and Payouts
There are a wide variety of options for depositing.
- VISA – $35 minimum, max varies
- Mastercard – $35 minimum, max varies
- AMEX – $35 minimum, max varies
- Bitcoin – $35 min, max $10000
- Pre-paid gift cards – $35 min, max $1000
- Direct Cash – $100 min, $2000 max
- Quick Cash – $100/$1000 min/max
- Skrill – $35 min, max varies
- NETELLER – $25 min, max varies
Cashout / Payout / Withdrawal options:
- Bank Wire – $100 min / $5000 max per 7 days
- Bitcoin – $300 min / $5000 max per 7 days and *players are eligible for 1 Free Bitcoin withdrawal every 30 days
- Direct Cash – call for details but heavy fee’s for this
- Quick cash – also fee’s, call for details
I take a few points off of GTbets rating for the fairly high minimum withdrawal requirement to use Bitcoin. This should be much lower in my opinion as bitcoin should be the most cost efficient and easy way for Gtbets to payout players.
Mobile / iPhone and Android Friendly
If you aren’t mobile friendly in 2017 then why even bother right? Everyone is gambling on their phone. Especially for sports bets.
Final GT Bets Review
Pros & Cons
I wanted a reliable, trustworthy and fun place to bet online. GTbets fits the bill.
I love the free 1/2 point on my favorite team all season long.
I love the real CASH $$ bonus offer instead of just the freeplays found at most books.
The customer support is solid.
If you are planning to try out a new sportsbook then you should absolutely give GT Bets a strong look as they are a quality sportsbook with interesting promo’s and competitive lines.