Cryptocurrencies are a real thing.
Ethereum has been lauded as the perfect crypto for online gambling because of smart contracts and provably fair games.
This is my growing list of online sports betting sites that let you bet on sports with Ether.
Bet with Ethereum Sportsbooks
Short list of the best sportsbooks that take ETH for deposits and cash outs.
- BetOnline – ETH has a $20 min and a $25,000 max for deposits and withdrawals. You can get a 100% deposit bonus for sports betting if you deposit with crypto as well as a ton of other on-going promotions. Betonline has a fantastic reputation, a built in casino and poker room as well as a full featured sports betting site with live betting, futures, parlays and all the big sports. You can deposit with ETH, bitcoin and Litecoin, as well as Visa and cash transfer.
- Bookmaker – Use 60+ crypto currencies including ethereum at one of our longest sportsbooks on our good list, Bookmaker. You can get strong betting bonuses here as well if you deposit with Ethereum. See the site for the latest (sport/season dependent)
- BetDSI – recently re-added to the good casino list, BetDSI offers ETH deposits as well as a host of other crypto’s.
- Sportsbetting.ag – sister site to Betonline, this online gambling site offers Ethereum, litecoin, bitcoin and a host of normal deposit options.
For now, we will stick with these few ETH sportsbooks.
I strongly suggest you do the same.
There are a few other sites that accept ether, but their reputation is not one I can recommend. It doesn’t mean they are bad or a scam, but that I do not feel comfortable enough about them to recommend them to anyone.
As always, do your own due diligence and never deposit more than you can afford to lose.
This is gambling, after all.
Online Gambling With Ethereum – Casinos, Dice, Etc
Please use these crypto gambling sites with caution. I have not vetted these ethereum betting sites farther than googling and bitcoin forum searching. Many of these are cutting edge technologies and possibly the future of gambling.
- Fortunejack.com – A highly reviewed online casino that takes Ether for deposits.
- vDice – smart contract based betting game that is anonymous and allows you to pick your odds and payouts of winning. House edge is 1.9%. They’ve also just announced a slot game. (requires Metamask.io)
- Etheroll – a betting game with live stats here.
- Rouleth – this is a roulette based Ether game
- Edgeless.io – not quite launched yet but has a crypto currency already trading. They have received a gambling license from Curaco
- Funfair.io – they are building the online gambling platform of the future utilizing provably fair smart contracts.
If you already have bitcoin or any other crypto you can use an exchange service like Changelly to quickly buy ethereum. You can buy here with a credit card but the fee’s are high (as are most fiat to crypto exchanges).
You can get a free ETH wallet at Myetherwallet.com.
If you do not yet have any crypto you can use a service like coinbase or coinmama to buy your first ether.
Transactions with ETH are cheap, fast and unless there is another crypto kitties boom, the network should be faster than bitcoin. As always, new tech can change so we will keep up to date.
Related good Reads