Sports bettors understandably want the fastest sportsbook payouts possible. Having quick access to their funds gives them flexibility. They can take advantage of great lines offered at their favorite books. They can use the money to celebrate a major win. Or, they can ensure the money is ready to move on a highly-anticipated sporting event.
Updated 11/8/2018 – 2018 Payouts & Cash Outs Update
- Bovada – For check payouts, it is taking around 3-4 days for a check.. Check payouts are usually sent via Fedex overnight delivery. For the fastest cash outs you can utilize bitcoin. Once your account is set up you can cash BTC out within 24 hours of your request. October received late but in full, 10/22. September payment received on the 19th, a bit later than usual but well within our payment window. August payment received on 8/21. Players get one check free per month and checks are being processed in about 24-48 hours. This is fast. Request a payout and within 2-3 days a check is in your hand. Deposit it to your account as soon as you can.
- Bet Online – Check payouts to players take about 4 days. November paid 11/7 – early in cycle. October paid via btc on 10/10. September was in on 9/11, early in the cycle. On time and a bit early. Check payments take 4-5 days or so, which is consistent with previous months. They are pushing bitcoin for cash outs and deposits (as is the entire industry).
- Bookmaker – No more checks to anyone at Bookmaker – you need bitcoin or crypto to cash out (or in). Checks were taking 3-4 days but they are really pushing crypto. However they always pay lightning fast, with bitcoin to me on the first week of the month. Bitcoin payments are about 1 day on average and mine was within hours.
- 5dimes – Steady payouts via crypto. Players can get a check once a month and it takes about a week. July and June paid the first few days of the month. May paid out on 5/3, early as always. Nice and early April payment as well 4/5. March – paid on 3/3, nice and early. Fast BTC cashouts within a day. Does require email confirmation but payouts come quickly. Note that the first payout goes through multiple security checks confirming the BTC withdrawal. Checks for players are sent lightning fast. Within 3 days it is in your hand.
- MyBookie – My honest answer is that they pay, but it’s not as fast as the other sportsbooks. Slower pays here up to the end of the month but they manage to make payouts. Players are getting paid via check and crypto. Checks take about a week right now. This book is honestly somewhat of an enigma for me. Some months they pay out way sooner than other. Reports from the internet is that payouts are taking about a week. More details to come soon.
- **Warning – CarbonSports/Carbon Poker – If you are looking for carbon poker or carbon sports payout info you are probably wondering where your money is. While processing is extremely slow, it is being processed. I give them that, they are paying out and making good. I’ve mentioned before on this site that payment processing for the gambling site itself is a very challenging environment that is constantly changes and full of risk. I don’t do much action here so we last requested a payout June 9th. Received check via DHL on 7/21. Will report back if check does not clear. 8/10 update, check was good. We have not requested another payout yet.
2018 Payments by Month
November 2018 – 5Dimes paid (kinda) as they declined our bitcoin withdrawal because we didn’t answer the phone when they called us the first time. Then they had us re-try and said we’ve requested too many btc cashouts and to wait 7 days. Bookmaker in on 11/6. Betonline on 11/7 (very fast). Expect Bovada within next week. Mybookie finally paid from September about a month late, but paid in full.
October 2018 – 5Dimes leads the way this month with BTC paying out on 10/2. Bookmaker 10/4, Betonline in on 10/10. Bovada has paid, altho later than usual but within their window of 10/22. Mybookie and more soon. Will update as they roll in.
September 2018 – This month we had 5dimes in 9/6, after jumping through many hoops to confirm my identity even for bitcoin payouts. Betonline in on 9/11. Bovada in on 9/19. Payments expected soon for Mybookie. Updates as they roll in.
August 2018 – 5dimes paid 8/2. No bookmaker payment due again. Betonline/Sportsbetting paid on 8/14. Bovada updated to expect payout on the 20th, however we are still waiting (8/21) *update, Bovada payment received the afternoon of the 21st.
July 2018 – Bookmaker, 5Dimes, Intertops all paid by 7/9. Bovada in 7/18. Betonline made last months payment finally around the 4th. They also paid on time for July (16th). We will continue to be watching closely this month as they were very late last month.
June 2018 – Bookmaker paid via btc 6/5, 5Dimes paid btc on 6/5, Intertops on 6/15, Bovada paid 6/18. Betonline expected this week (6/18). No payment yet from BOL. BOL paid July 3, very late. Due to BTC processing (they couldn’t buy enough bitcoin in time??)
May 2018 – Let’s see who pays first. Bookmaker 5/1 is in. 5dimes paid 5/3, Cloudbet 5/2, Expect Bovada and Betonline within the week 5/14. Betonline paid on 5/22 via BTC.
April 2018 – Betonline now paid via bitcoin 4/17. Bookmaker, Intertops and 5 dimes payments were made on April 4th, 5th and 6th. We expect Betonline and Bovada within 5 days. Payments will be recorded here.
March 2018 – Let’s see who pays out first this month. Bookmaker on 3/1, 5dimes right behind. Intertops 3/3 paid to player account. Bovada 3/9 paid in full. Expecting Betonline any day now. Betonline had major DDOS attacks all month long that they were dealing with.
February 2018 – 2/14 – Bovada via BTC, 02/13 – Intertops paid via BTC after switching to check last month. Betonline processed payment 2/14. Bookmaker and 5dimes paid first week of February. 2/13 Currently waiting on Bovada (any day now and which is still on their payment time window).
January 2018 – Intertops paid to player account on the 2nd but could not pay with bitcoin because of network congestion! Are you serious? They sent a check which arrived on Monday the 8th. Wow, bitcoin deposits are disabled at Intertops because of the high fee’s and network congestion. Come on Bitcoin, get your shit together and get Segwit or Lightning or whatever solution is in there in place to be able to USE bitcoin not just have a store of value (/endrant). Will update as details become clearer.
Changes are coming.
More and more are moving to BTC to process payments. It will begin with affiliates and eventually players. Get familiar with bitcoin as it is has changed the online gambling marketplace. You can find my short list of legit bitcoin sportsbooks here.
Hopefully relieving some pressure from the check processors. New solutions will be in place by the time NFL football begins rolling around in September.
**Have you requested a cash out recently? Please leave a comment on this page with which sportsbook, which withdrawal method and how long it took to get the money in your hands. We and the other sports bettors thank you in advance! Thanks!
The above sportsbooks are on my short list. You win, they pay. Do not bet at the slow pay / no pay sportsbooks. There are sometimes delays in payments that happen, whenever Uncle Sam decides to come after processors in a big way, but these sites have been through it before, have weathered the storm and pay out. Period.
Obviously fast cashouts are always preferable to slow ones. When your money is out of reach, it’s as if you’re making an interest-free loan to someone. If you can avoid it, allowing it to happen is a bad business decision.
Finding the best sportsbooks online is challenging – we’ve done the work for you! Check it out!
We realize how difficult it is to find the fastest-paying online sportsbooks open to USA players. Below, we’ll point you to the books we use. First, let’s take a closer look at some of the reasons you should limit your betting activity to US-friendly sportsbooks with the quickest payouts.
What’s going on here with this payout report?
I get paid every month from most of these bookies. I report on when that payment comes in. Slow pays to me mean concerns for you.
A sportsbook is only as good as it’s last payout.
Only bet at the books that have consistently paid out. I update the text up above a couple of times each week. I also keep up with payout reports from the betting forums around the web as part of my job so I update back here when necessary.
4 Reasons To Seek The Fastest Sportsbook Payouts Possible
Your reasons for wanting quick access to your money might differ than ours. Or, they might be exactly the same. The important thing to remember is that some sports betting sites pay out faster than others. And they seem to do so on a consistent basis. Unless you have compelling reasons to place wagers at slow-paying books, it’s in your interest to make a switch.
Here’s why fast cash-outs are attractive to us (see if your own reasons dovetail with those below):
Stay Ready To Move On Favorable Lines
Maintain Spending Flexibility
Keep Your Money Productive
Enjoy Peace Of Mind
Imagine this scenario: you place most of your bets at two or three sportsbooks you’ve become accustomed to over the years. Most of your funds are held within your accounts. You’re locked in.
One day you stumble upon a book that offers everything you like to see in a sports betting site. And it has a stellar reputation to boot. You notice that the site offers several amazing lines, and want to take advantage of them before they shift. Unfortunately, your money is tied up in your other sportsbook accounts. There’s no way to gain access to it in time to fully leverage the odds you’ve stumbled upon.
This is a dilemma you’re likely to encounter at some point. In fact, you’ll probably confront it more than once. If your money is held at a sportsbook known for processing quick withdrawals, you’ll have a better chance of taking advantage of opportunities.
There are countless things you might want – or need – to spend money on. For example, you might want to take a small vacation with your spouse. You may want to purchase the latest iPhone. Or perhaps your child is starting college and the first tuition payment is due. From buying coveted items for yourself to enjoying experiences with your family to paying for necessities (e.g. a new roof for your home), you want to have funds available.
Now suppose most of your discretionary income is contained in your sportsbook accounts. It might take weeks for you to gain access to it. In the meantime, you may be forced to put other expenditures on hold, some of which might need to be addressed immediately.
The more quickly you can obtain your funds, the better. Here, receiving fast sportsbook payouts can be a huge benefit.
Ideally, your money should always be working for you. Whether you’re investing in stocks, building an emergency fund, or generating profits by betting on sports, idle funds represent a waste.
You can ensure your money stays productive by shortening the time frame between requesting a withdrawal and receiving your cashout. You’ll be able to put your funds to use more quickly and (hopefully) toward profitable ends.
No one enjoys the thought of giving up control of their funds. It’s unsettling. The only reason most of us feel comfortable leaving a considerable sum in our checking and savings accounts is because the funds are insured. Not so with the funds you keep in your sportsbook accounts.
When the high-profile poker sites Full Tilt and PokerStars were forced to close their doors to U.S. poker players in 2011, many people found their accounts frozen. They couldn’t access their money, which, in some cases, amounted to hundreds of thousands of dollars. Those issues have since been resolved, but they reveal a risk taken by U.S. sports bettors.
When you limit your betting activity to sportsbooks with the fastest payouts, you’ll have more peace of mind. In an emergency, you’ll be able to gain access to your funds more quickly.
Fast Sportsbook Cashouts And Payout Methods
The payment method you chose is going to greatly affect he speeds with which you receive your funds. Some methods are faster than others. For example, transfers such as those sent via person to person are usually the quickest option. By contrast, choosing to receive a check in the mail is typically the slowest. With a wire transfer, your funds are available within minutes. A check may take 3 to 4 weeks to arrive.
Bank wires are also relatively quick, at least in comparison to checks. You’ll usually receive your money within 5 or 6 days. Keep in mind it could take longer depending on holidays.
If wires take so little time compared to checks, why would anyone choose checks as their payout option? The reason involves fees. Wires tend to be expensive. If you’re in a bind and need cash quickly, paying the wire transfer fee may be worthwhile. Otherwise, it’s a very costly way to receive money that is already yours.
It’s important to note that there is often a fee to have a check sent out. But the fee is much smaller than the fee charged for a wire transfer. Moreover, depending on the circumstances, it may be waived by the sportsbook.
Even the fastest cash out sportsbooks won’t send your money to a credit card, even if you used the credit card to fund your account. Doing so is too problematic thanks to U.S. federal laws passed several years ago. (Sports bettors living in Europe are spared this inconvenience.)
How To Streamline Fast Payouts From USA Sportsbooks
You’re going to have to really prove your identity if you’re making a first time withdrawal in the United States. A lot of sports bettors become angry when the sportsbooks from which they’re cashing out ask them to present government-issued identification (driver’s license, I.D. card, etc.).
First, this requirement is normal. Nearly all sports betting sites do it. Second, despite the inconvenience, it’s actually encouraging that sportsbooks take steps to verify the identities of those to whom they’re sending money.
You can remove unnecessary obstacles to gain quick access to your cash by having the proper documents ready to fax or email over to the sports betting site. When they ask, be ready to accommodate them.
Where To Find Fast-Paying Sportsbooks
We’ve used the following sports betting sites with great success. Each of them has managed to process and send payouts quickly and without problems.
Remember, fast payouts are always better than slow ones. If you can find the former, why accept the latter? With that in mind, we highly recommend checking out the sites we’ve listed above.
Photo credits: Money