I love to make prop bets on big golf events like The Masters. There are a lot of particularly fun props to make this year…
For instance, here are some of my favorite Masters prop bets! Most of them with none other than Mr. Tiger Woods.
- Bovada – Will Tiger Woods make a hole in one? +8000
- Betonline – Will Tiger Woods make a Hole in one? – Yes is +4000, no is -15000
- Bovada – Will Tiger Woods record an Eagle? – Yes +125
- Bovada – Phil Mickelson v Woods: -110 to bet on Phil, -120 to bet Woods
- Mybookie – Will Tiger woods hit 1st fairway with Tee Shot? -170 to bet yes
- Mybookie – Will Tiger Woods make eagle in each round? +12000 to bet yes
- Betonline – Tiger Woods – Lead after any round? +600 Yes, -1000 no.
- Betonline – Tiger Woods 1st round score: Over 70.5 strokes -150, Under 70.5 strokes +120
- Betonline – Will Tiger set a new personal course record of 62 or better? – Yes +4000, no -15000
There are also a lot of bets you can make on match-ups and some “who will win” out of a set of group of players. Such as, who do you think will shoot the lowest score from the players in the group only: Woods, Mickelson, Day, Watson or Fowler? Woods is the favorite at +250 and Fowler the underdog at +450 at Bovada.
Long story short is the Masters brings out a ton of new online sports bettors looking for safe and secure places to bet online. There are a lot of fun prop-bets out there, live in tourney betting options and the best part? These sites are legit, fair and above all, reputable. Also, if you win you get paid.
And also, visit my homepage by the way for my short list of the very best sportsbooks online.