How to Bet on Super Bowl 2022 With Bitcoin and Other Popular Crypto’s
What is the most exciting sporting event of the year? A lot of bettors will answer, “the Super Bowl of course.”
And what could be more thrilling than betting on the Super Bowl using bitcoin, Ethereum, or another crypto for those wagers? For a long time, that was not even possible! Nowadays, there are quite a few sportsbooks out there catering to NFL fans who want to wager using virtual currencies.
Of course, not all betting sites are great choices (that is putting it lightly).
There are quite a few bitcoin sportsbooks are in the “fly-by-night” category and should be avoided.
As a matter of fact there are so many that it’s not worth it keeping up with the scam sportsbooks list. Instead I keep a short list of highly respected, quality sportsbooks who take crypto currency.
That is why we have put together this list of legit sportsbooks to bet on Superbowl 54! These are sites that have been using and accept your crypto monies and have for quite a bit now.
In short, these are the bitcoin betting sites which have the strongest reputations, offer the most competitive odds, and have the best selection of Super Bowl bets. Let’s get started!
Bovada has long been one of our top recommended sites for betting on the Super Bowl with regular fiat currencies, so we are pleased to be able to add them to our list of Super Bowl betting sites for crypto-currencies. As of 2016, Bovada began accepting bitcoin for deposits and withdrawals. In 2017, the site decided to begin taking Bitcoin Cash for deposits as well. They are well versed in dealing with crypto. At one point they even started acccepting BSV if you happen to lean that way with your crypto cash!
Why Bovada Is a Great Choice for Super Bowl Crypto Betting:
- Bovada is quite generous with Super Bowl bonuses. Right now, there is a $250 Welcome Bonus for Super Bowl bettors.
- If using bitcoin for your initial deposit, you can actually get a Welcome Bonus of up to $750 when you use the code BTCSWB750 while depositing.
- This site offers a huge variety of bets to place on the Super Bowl, including Total Points, First Half Winning Margin, Team to Score First in the Game, and a ton of highly specific prop bets.
- If you happen to be a Casino Lover as well as a sports lover, you can also use the code BTCCWB1250 for a $1250 Welcome Bonus which you can use up to three separate times for a total of $3750!
This is another sportsbooks which we have recommended for years for Super Bowl betting. Their odds tend to differ a bit from those which you will find on most sites, so sometimes you can find some pretty sweet values. Recently, they began accepting crypto currencies for deposits and withdrawals.
Why BetOnline Is a Great Choice for Super Bowl Crypto Betting:
- You can use bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, or Ripple on this site.
- Bitcoin transactions on BetOnline are free.
- BetOnline offers a variety of bet types for the Super Bowl including props.
- There is a 100% bitcoin bonus available up to $1,000. This is for your first bitcoin deposit only. To take advantage of this you must use the deposit code CRYPTO100.
- BetOnline offers a recurring 25% Lifetime Bonus for all customers.
- Want to place a player props wager, but nervous about the outcome? Right now, you can create a customized player props wager risk-free. If your bet loses, you can score a Free Play of up to $25.
- You can get a $25 Free Play for live betting on BetOnline.
- Want to bet on the Super Bowl on your mobile device? There is a $50 Free Play for your first mobile bet.
- BetOnline also offers a heap of other amazing bonuses and promotions not directly connected to the Super Bowl or crypto currency betting, so check them out.
If you want to bet on the Super Bowl with an obscure crypto currency, your best bet is probably to head to Bookmaker. Previously, we reported on our site that Bookmaker takes dozens of different crypto currencies. As best I can tell, this is still true. There is a page on the site which lists not only bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum, but a slew of other options including Monero, Komodo, Golem, Gnosis, Ripple, SALT, 0x, Lisk, Zcash, Waves, and others. In total, there are 45 different crypto options for you over at BookMaker.
Why Bookmaker Is a Great Choice for Super Bowl Crypto Betting:
- As just stated, Bookmaker is one of the most flexible sportsbooks when it comes to accepting a wide variety of crypto currencies for Super Bowl betting.
- Along with great deposit bonuses, there are ongoing rewards which you can earn through the Points program. That makes Bookmaker a great choice not just for the Super Bowl, but for all of your sports betting needs.
- There is a big selection of props, futures, and other bet types for the Super Bowl on Bookmaker.
This is the newest sportsbook we have started promoting here on GoodSportsbooks.com. Unlike the sites above, which accept both crypto currencies and fiat currencies for Super Bowl betting, CloudBet only accepts bitcoin and bitcoin cash.
It’s my top pick for international (non USA) bettors who want to bet with bitcoin.
Why Cloudbet Is a Great Choice for Super Bowl Crypto Betting:
- There is a pretty solid selection of bet types you can place on the Super Bowl at Cloudbet. Is it as extensive as some of the other sites I have recommended above? No, but there are still a lot of wagers available. These include Points Spreads, Total Spreads, Highest Scoring Quarter, Overtime Yes/No, and more.
- Cloudbet offers one of the biggest welcome bonuses I have ever encountered. You can get 100% up to 5 BTC. You do the math. Volatility is ridiculous with bitcoin, so how much that will add up to when you read this I cannot predict. As of the time I am writing this though, that is a ton of cash!
Anything Else You Should Know About Betting on the Super Bowl with Bitcoin in 2022?
You now have an awesome selection of bitcoin sportsbooks which offer Super Bowl betting. Here are a few quick recommendations to get the most out of crypto Super Bowl wagering:
Join a few sites.
Never forget that crypto currencies are risky to hold.
New to bitcoin and need a wallet?
That way you can shop the odds and broaden your access to different bet types. There is no reason to confine yourself to just one sportsbook when there are so many great ones out there!
Not only will you get the most options when it comes to what kinds of bets you would like to place, but you would also be able to take advantage of the greatest bonuses and promotions that each one has to offer!
They swing up and down in value quite stupendously and unpredictably. Even a decision like leaving your winnings in your account a day longer than you planned and neglecting to convert them back to your regular currency could result in losing a significant chunk.
Discover our recommended wallets for bitcoin betting.
Now you should be all set and ready to bet on the Super Bowl using bitcoin or another crypto currency of your choice. Shop for the best odds, take advantage of the great promotions, and enjoy access to a huge selection of bets. Have fun, and best of luck with your wagers!
More Great Reads